IFSA-Butler found itself in a crowded market of study abroad programs and was not certain if its story was connecting with prospective students and those who shape their decisions. MediaSauce was tapped to create and execute a strategy for telling the story to its fullest potential and drive higher enrollment.
- Create a Simple, Engaging Navigation – We identified the main audiences and reasons why each would visit the site. From that, we crafted a visually engaging interface with intuitive navigation.
- Hone the Message – Using a crisp, humorous animation, our team developed a sharply honed overview of their unique student-services process. The result was a clear, concise explanation of what makes IFSA-Butler a great choice for the students and their loved ones.
- Tell the Story in Videos and Photos – Who doesn’t take pictures and video when they travel? Bring these together in an easy to view forum helped convey the depth and breadth of the experience.
- Connect Prospective Students Directly to Current Students - Who wants to read what the marketing department has to say, when you can read what real-life customers have to say about their personal experiences? That’s why we integrated blogging and a social network to let individuals tell their own stories.
- Leverage Existing Technical Assets -Working closely with IFSA-Butler’s IT department, we integrated the new online presence with the CMS tool they were implementing to ensure all the puzzle pieces of over 800 pages of content came together as intended.