by Don Schindler
Back on Feburary 20th, I began a series on Internet Marketing 101: How Do I Start Marketing on the Web?
I’m using a friend’s business as an example. It’s a vein treatment center located in St. Louis called Vein Skincare Institute. She is answering the first of my four questions. This is not how many questions we ask during an investigation of a company. It’s just used for her as an example.
With her four answers, we’ll start working a strategy online that can help transform her business. Instead of surviving, she’ll thrive and grow and, eventually, change the world. Or at least, the world of vein treatment. more
8 Comments »
by James Burnes
There are a few critical steps that every business must accomplish to succeed online. There are six steps I always cover with a business as the ‘basics’ or “Internet 101″ concepts that they must tackle, including:
- Owning an appropriate domain name (or names)
- Easy to use and find “Contact Us” link on every single page of your site
- A ‘real’ email address with corresponding tools to use it
- Simple, functional navigation and design
- Relevant, useful content that actually matters to prospects
- A transaction point (and this does not necessarily mean e-commerce)
While these six key steps might seem elementary, it’s surprising how many organizations still fail to complete them.
A few weeks ago I gave a presentation to the Indiana Small Business Development Corporation on business basics of Digital Strategies. While the strategies and tactics MediaSauce offers to our clients as part of the Digital Blueprint are very comprehensive, I did want to post this presentation for those of you who are just getting started. more
No Comments »