February 19, 2009. Technology has brought us all together, but will it lift us up? The Interconnected Age has put every person within your reach, but that doesn’t mean people will instantly take action for problems you want them to solve.
While many people are talking about cause marketing, not many can tell you what it means or even show you how to do it. MediaSauce can and we invite you to join Mitch Maxson and Scott Henderson as they explore these concepts and review real-life case studies.
Where: Clowes Auditorium at the Indianapolis Marion Country Public Library
When: February 19, 2009
Time: Registration 9:00-9:30am | Event 9:30-11:30am
Learn how businesses can:
- create greater awareness & raise more money for causes that matter;
- build innovative partnerships with non-profits; and
- deepen relationships with current and prospective customers.
- reach new audiences and raise more money;
- forge meaningful alliances with industry leaders; and
- bring about real change faster with better use of resources.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are included on our email list for all the latest information on this upcoming event.