Instead of running to the nearest Walgreen’s or CVS Pharmacy, I can save you the embarrassment of buying cheap perfume and crappy toys. I can also help you avoid being part of the herd and, even better, from buying any hideous sweaters.
Consider me your Last Minute Shopping Elf. On second thought, don’t. That’s not a good visual for your sake or mine.
Just focus on this list and find something absolutely unique. Here are five of our clients who can help you be more popular than Old St. Nick himself. Now, go make yourself into the genius trendsetter that you are:
1. Change the World One Pair of Shoes at a Time (http://www.samaritansfeet.com/)- Help give 10 million pairs of shoes to 10 million children in need from the comfort of your own home. It’ll make those boots or heels you’ve been drooling over seem so unnecessary. Or, at least help you justify buying them, too.
2. Outfit a Room at Riley’s Children’s Hospital (http://elizabethsstory.org/) – Help Elizabeth and her family give other children and families the proper place to stay while receiving medical treatment and care. Tiny Tim will have new meaning to you.
3. Get Your Hands Dirty and Give the Gift of Soil (http://www.mydirtlab.com/) - It took 25 years to perfect this potting soil and who wouldn’t want to grow tomatoes from test tubes. Pure genius – just think of all the people who bought poinsettias and how much they will envy you.
4. Say Happy Holidays with the Awesomeness of Hot Box Pizza (http://www.gethotboxpizza.com/)- We all want to be rebellious and Hot Box Pizza gives us the sustenance to lead our own personal revolutions. Not only will your stomach be happy, but so will you by preparing early for National Breadstix Day 2009.
5. One-of-a-Kind Dog Collars (http://deezelware.com/)- Got a big dog and don’t want to just buy some flimsy, dainty collar? Check out this selection of unique collars built from vintage and assorterd materials. This way, Rex won’t have to worry about wearing the same dog sweater as Fifi.
Happy shopping! Just come back and tell me what you bought or what you think of these ideas.